Vroom Herbal Tea Blend:
With a mighty kick of caffeine from green tea and mate, this bold blend will get you going in the morning! Ginkgo provides increased energy, improved memory, and better concentration. Rich in health-boosting properties!
The Green Tea Leaf, Yerba Mate, Lemongrass and Spearmint Leaf, help with better brain function, increased fat burning, increased energy, better physical performance, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, boosted immune system, improved insulin, increased blood flow for improved sexual performance, reduced PMS symptoms, helps with stress, relieves nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain!
IMPROVE COGNITIVE FUNCTION
INCREASED FAT BURNING
BETTER PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY and ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES
BOOSTED IMMUNE SYSTEM
INCREASE BLOOD FLOW FOR SEXUAL PERFORMANCE
REDUCED PMS SYMPTOMS
RELIEVES NAUSEA and ABDOMINAL PAIN
100% ORGANIC HERBS
- Green Tea Leaf*
- Yerba Mate Leaf*
- Ginkgo Leaf*
- Spearmint Leaf
- Stevia Leaf
Tin has 12 Biodegradable Pyramid Sachets, each containing 2.5g of tea
Weight: 110 g
Dimensions: 2.5″ × 2.5″ × 6″
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled filtered water over 1 sachet.
- Steep for 5 minutes and remove sachet.
- Sweeten if desired. Enjoy!
** Repeat for second cup.
Tea and herbs have been used for centuries as medicine for healing the body naturally. Traditionally used in Chinese medicine first, it’s spread the world over. Herbal tea remedies can provide potent doses of vitamins and minerals, and many have powerful healing properties.
Let’s go over the benefits of each of the ingredients in our Vroom Herbal Tea Blend. Below are the main health benefits of each of the ingredients that are supported by studies.
Ingredients: Green Tea Leaf*, Yerba Mate Leaf*, Ginkgo Leaf*, Lemongrass*, Spearmint Leaf*, Stevia Leaf*
Green Tea Leaf
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
8 Health Benefits of Green Tea (Backed by Science)
- Green tea is loaded with polyphenol antioxidants, including a catechin called EGCG. These antioxidants can have various beneficial effects on health.
- Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee, but enough to produce an effect. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
- Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term, although not all studies agree.
- Green tea has powerful antioxidants that may protect against cancer. Multiple studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of various types of cancer.
- The bioactive compounds in green tea can have various protective effects on the brain. They may reduce the risk of both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, the two most common neurodegenerative disorders.
- The catechins in green tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria and some viruses. This can lower the risk of infections and lead to improvements in dental health, a lower risk of caries and reduced bad breath.
- Some controlled trials show that green tea can cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Green tea has been shown to lower total and LDL cholesterol, as well as protect the LDL particles from oxidation. Observational studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease. Some studies show that green tea leads to increased weight loss. It may be particularly effective at reducing the dangerous abdominal fat.
Yerba Mate Leaf
Yerba mate is a traditional South American drink that’s gaining worldwide popularity. Yerba mate is an herbal tea made from the leaves and twigs of the Ilex paraguariensis plant. The leaves are typically dried over a fire, then steeped in hot water to make the tea.
Yerba mate is traditionally consumed from a container called a gourd and sipped with a metal straw that has a filter at its lower end to strain out the leaf fragments. Sharing it from this traditional gourd is said to be a sign of friendship and bonding.
8 Health Benefits of Yerba Mate (Backed by Science)
- Yerba mate is an antioxidant powerhouse that contains many beneficial plant nutrients.
- Thanks to its caffeine content, yerba mate can help increase your energy levels and boost your mental focus.
- Yerba mate increases your body’s reliance on fat for fuel during exercise. It may also improve muscle contractions and reduce fatigue, all of which may contribute to better physical performance.
- Yerba mate may have some anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, and anti-fungal properties. However, more research is needed.
- Yerba mate may reduce appetite, boost metabolism, and increase the amount of fat burned for fuel. This could help you lose weight.
- Yerba mate has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may boost your immune system.
- Yerba mate may improve insulin signaling and blood sugar control. However, more human research is needed.
- Yerba mate’s antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and cholesterol-lowering properties may help protect against heart disease.
Ginkgo biloba, or maidenhair, is a tree native to China that has been grown for thousands of years for a variety of uses. Because it’s the only surviving member of an ancient order of plants, it’s sometimes referred to as a living fossil. While its leaves and seeds are often used in traditional Chinese medicine, modern research primarily focuses on ginkgo extract, which is made from the leaves.
Ginkgo supplements are associated with several health claims and uses, most of which focus on brain function and blood circulation.
Here are 12 benefits of ginkgo biloba (Backed by Science)
- Ginkgo contains potent antioxidants, which fight the damaging effects of free radicals and may be behind most of its health claims.
- Ginkgo has the ability to reduce inflammation caused by various conditions. This may be one of the reasons it has such broad health applications.
- Ginkgo can increase blood flow by promoting the dilation of blood vessels. This may have applications for the treatment of diseases related to poor circulation.
- It cannot be concluded that ginkgo treats Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, but it might help in some cases. The chances of it helping seem to increase when used alongside conventional treatment.
- Some research shows that ginkgo may improve mental performance in healthy people, but the data is inconsistent.
- Some research shows that ginkgo may help treat anxiety, though this is likely due to its antioxidant content.
- Ginkgo’s anti-inflammatory effects give it the potential to treat depression. More research is needed.
- Some early research shows that supplementing with ginkgo may increase blood flow to the eyes but not necessarily improve vision. More research is needed.
- Because of its ability to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation, ginkgo may be an effective treatment for some types of headaches.
- Ginkgo may treat symptoms associated with respiratory diseases because of its anti-inflammatory effects. More research is needed.
- Ginkgo may help reduce PMS symptoms, but more research is needed.
- Ginkgo may improve symptoms of sexual dysfunction due to its impact on blood flow. However, research has not proven it to be effective.
Possible side effects include:
- Stomach pain
- Rash/allergic reaction
Ginkgo has the potential to interact unfavorably with certain medications. Some interactions could increase the risk of bleeding.
Possible adverse medication interactions include:
- Blood thinners (Warfarin, aspirin)
- SSRIs/MAOIs/antidepressants (Prozac, Zoloft)
- NSAIDS (ibuprofen, Tylenol)
As with any supplement, it’s important to consult your doctor before taking ginkgo biloba and stop use if you develop any negative side effects or adverse medication interactions.
Lemongrass, also called citronella, is a tall, stalky plant. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavor. It’s a common ingredient in Thai cooking and bug repellent. Lemongrass essential oil is used in aromatherapy to freshen the air, reduce stress, and uplift the mood.
Lemongrass is also used as a folk remedy to promote sleep, relieve pain, and boost immunity. One of the most popular ways to enjoy lemongrass is in tea. Keep reading to learn how drinking lemongrass tea may help deliver these potential health benefits.
10 Health Benefits of Lemongrass (Backed by Science)
- It has antioxidant properties. According to a study published in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, lemongrass contains several antioxidants, which can help scavenge free radicals in your body that may cause disease. Antioxidants of note are chlorogenic acid, isoorientin, and swertiajaponin. These antioxidants may help prevent dysfunction of cells inside your coronary arteries.
- It has antimicrobial properties. Lemongrass tea may help treat oral infections and cavities, thanks to its antimicrobial properties. According to a 2012 in vitro study published by the National Institutes of Health, lemongrass essential oil showed antimicrobial abilities against Streptococcus mutans bacteria, the bacteria most responsible for tooth decay. Further research found lemongrass oil and silver ions may work together against several types of bacteria and fungus in vitro.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties. Inflammation is thought to play a role in many conditions, including heart disease and stroke. According to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, two of the main compounds in lemongrass, citral and geranial, are thought to be responsible for its anti-inflammatory benefits. These compounds are said to help stop the release of certain inflammation-causing markers in your body.
- It may reduce your cancer risk. The citral in lemongrass is also thought to have potent anticancer abilities against some cancer cell lines. Several components of lemongrass help fight cancer. This occurs either by causing cell death directly or boosting your immune system so that your body is better able to fight-off cancer on its own. Lemongrass tea is sometimes used as an adjuvant therapy during chemotherapy and radiation. It should only be used under the guidance of an oncologist.
- It may help promote healthy digestion. A cup of lemongrass tea is a go-to alternative remedy for upset stomach, stomach cramping, and other digestive problems. A 2012 study on rodents published by the National Institutes of Health showed that lemongrass may also be effective against gastric ulcers. The study found that the essential oil of lemongrass leaves can help protect the stomach lining against damage from aspirin and ethanol. Regular aspirin use is a common cause of gastric ulcers.
- It may act as a diuretic. In the world of natural health, lemongrass is a known diuretic. A diuretic makes you urinate more often, ridding your body of excess fluid and sodium. Diuretics are often prescribed if you have heart failure, liver failure, or edema. A 2001 study evaluating the effects of lemongrass tea in rats showed diuretic activity similar to green tea without causing organ damage or other side effects. For the study, lemongrass tea was given to rats over a six-week period.
- It may help reduce high systolic blood pressure. In a 2012 observational study, 72 male volunteers were given either lemongrass tea or green tea to drink. Those who drank the lemongrass tea experienced a moderate drop in systolic blood pressure and a mild increase in diastolic blood pressure. They also had a significantly lower heart rate. Although these findings are exciting if you have high systolic blood pressure, researchers caution that men with heart problems should use lemongrass in moderation. This can help you avoid dangerous drops in heart rate or increased diastolic pressure.
- It may help regulate your cholesterol. High cholesterol may increase your risk of heart attack or stroke. A study published in the Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research showed that lemongrass oil extract helped to lower cholesterol in animals. The reduction in cholesterol was dependent on the dose.
- It may help you lose weight. Lemongrass tea is used as a detox tea to kick-start your metabolism and help you lose weight. Even so, most research on lemongrass and weight loss is anecdotal, not scientific. Since lemongrass is a natural diuretic, if you drink enough of it, you’re likely to drop some pounds.
- It may help relieve symptoms of PMS. Lemongrass tea is used as a natural remedy for menstrual cramps, bloating, and hot flashes. There isn’t any research specifically on lemongrass and PMS, but, in theory, its stomach-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties may help. Additionally, according to an article published in the Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research, lemongrass oil is useful in helping to cool the body.
Spearmint, or Mentha spicata, is a type of mint similar to peppermint. It’s a perennial plant that hails from Europe and Asia but now commonly grows on five continents around the world. It gets its name from its characteristic spear-shaped leaves.
Spearmint has a pleasantly sweet taste and is frequently used to flavor toothpaste, mouthwash, chewing gum and candy.
One common way to enjoy this herb is brewed into a tea, which can be made from either fresh or dried leaves.
Yet, this mint is not only tasty but may also be good for you.
11 Surprising Benefits of Spearmint Tea and Essential Oil
- Spearmint has been shown to relieve digestive symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and bloating, though more research is needed.
- Spearmint is high in beneficial antioxidant compounds that help protect against and repair damage caused by free radicals.
- Spearmint tea may have beneficial effects on hormones in women, including decreasing male hormones like testosterone and increasing hormones necessary for ovulation.
- Two cups of spearmint tea a day may help reduce facial hair growth in women. Studies have shown it may help lower testosterone, which is linked to the growth of facial hair.
- Some studies have shown a benefit of spearmint extract on memory in older adults, but more research is needed.
- Spearmint has antibacterial activity against several types of harmful bacteria, including bacteria that cause foodborne illnesses, such as E. coli and Listeria.
- Though human studies on the effects of spearmint on blood sugar are lacking, animal research has shown that this herb may significantly lower blood sugar in rats with diabetes.
- Spearmint tea is commonly used to relieve stress. While studies are limited, this mint contains compounds that have been shown to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
- Spearmint has shown beneficial effects on arthritis pain in both human and animal studies. Additionally, tea made from this herb may help reduce stiffness and disability caused by arthritis.
- While evidence on the effects of spearmint on blood pressure is limited, studies have shown that it works similarly to common blood pressure medications.
- Spearmint tea can be enjoyed hot or iced at any time of the day. It’s unclear whether pure spearmint oil can safely be ingested, so you should not take it by mouth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
THE BEST TEA EVER!
“I normally drink coffee in the morning, but it upsets my stomach almost everyday. This tea is such a lifesaver! This tea boosts my energy just like coffee, but without any of the discomfort and pain! I used to drink coffee and then black tea throughout the day. Now, I only drink a single cup of this tea in the morning and am energized throughout the day. The tea tastes amazing and has the energizing effect that I need! Do not hesitate to buy this stuff, it’s pure magic!”
Steve Trout – Belize
My go-to morning tea
“This is some seriously good tea. I brew a large mug every morning with two tea bags. Really amazing flavor and no jitters. The energizing effect was suprisingly smooth. Keeps me focused and going throughout the day. I just feel more alert. I used to think I’d never quit my morning coffee, but I’ve only been drinking this tea for weeks now! Buy this tea–you won’t regret it!”
Jessica Rael – Thornton, CO
WOW! Does this stuff WORK!!
“This is seriously my new favorite tea. I am a night shift worker and tried the tea for the caffeine, but ended up loving the flavor too! The tea is amazing! It not only keeps me alert and awake for hours but it tastes great! If you are looking for a tea with a higher caffeine content, stop looking and buy this tea! Seriously!”
Daniel Woods – Sarasota
Better than coffee!
“I was a daily coffee drinker, more than three cups, until I found this tea. I always loved how coffee gave me energy, but after an hr or so, I would feel “off”. This tea boosts me and doesn’t give me any of the negative side effects of coffee. This tea not only tastes great, but it gives you the energy boost you are looking for.”
Rick Brown – Austin, TX
Amazing flavor, PLUS caffeine?! Sign me up!
“Every morning, the same routine: coffee with butter and MCT oil. I’m always on the lookout for a better way to rocket my day off. MCT oil, butter, and coffee always gave me that energy and mental clarity I needed. But…the acidity wasn’t sitting well with my stomach. Plus, coffee breath is totally not attractive so I tried something new with this tea. This tea has been a godsend to me. I don’t even miss coffee anymore. The flavor is amazing and the smooth energizing effect can’t be beaten!”
Tracy Ogden – Seattle, WA
“I’ve been struggling to lose weight for a while now, and like every other woman, I’ve tried a lot of weight-loss supplements on the market. However, I’ve never had such incredible results with any other product I’ve tried before. Apart from losing weight, I’ve also noticed increased energy, an increase in my physical performance and a healthier sex drive.”
Jennifer L. – Austin, TX
“When I saw the ingredient list for this herbal tea, I nearly fell on my back! Reading all its amazing ingredients, already knowing what the benefits could hold in store if I consumed it, I was very impressed. Besides its superfood ingredient list, it’s also 100% organic, which is perfect for my diet.”
Tom M. – Charleston, SC